Friday, February 6, 2009

Due date .....

so i have an official due date for my second baby! sept 27th ... i am super excited n am getting my hopes up for a girl .... i can do without the nausea though ... i can smell everything! yuckie ... anyways the weekends coming up n im looking forward to having some friends come visit that i havent seen in a while ... thats pretty much it. i took a psychology test today that went a lot better than i thought it would and so far in all my classes i have A's so im super proud of myself .... going back to school after not being in for so long is very hard. today was pretty warm out for a change ... i listened to one of my older mixed cds with songs on it from halifax, the starting line, less than jake and more bands like that n it reminded me of summers ago when i was still as teen n life seemed a lot less stressfull .... sometimes i miss the old days when there were no worries and everybody was just chill

1 comment: