Sunday, January 18, 2009

To be or not to be .....

this is my 2nd attempt on going back to school ... i was enrolled in a community college back in NY right after i got outta highschool but i kinda got sidetracked ... even a year ago i attempted on going back right here at good ole otc but i guess even then i wasnt serious enough bout the whole college education ... but i guess my motivation now is cause of recent changes on my life ... i have recently had a baby boy named brayden .. who is coming up on 6 months and my husband and i think we might be pregnant again =) i want to pursue the whole nursing bit but am scared to death b/c i havent always been the most persistent kind of person ... i usually up n quit or run away when theres a asign of something being to difficult .. hopefully with my change in circumstances that just wont happen this time ...

1 comment:

  1. good luck with everything! i'm sure you will be able to stick to your goal. and if you aren't this time, then maybe you just haven't found what you REALLY want to do. that was my problem...you can do it.

    ReplyDelete